Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy One Day Birthday!


Dear Caleb,

You don't know this yet, but you are one lucky kid. You have two amazing parents- trust me. I'll remind you of this as a teenager! Your mommy and daddy have been friends with me for 8 (eight!) years and have been there for me in good times and hard times. And they'll do an even more amazing job of being there for you.

So trust me Caleb- you're super blessed. Especially because your parents didn't pick any of their friends' lovely name choices- like Job or Duck or Bear or Treasure or Scavenger.

Love,

aunty nicole

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i did!! i was hoping you might know what was going on with the delivery... but realized i didn't have anyone's current phone numbers in denver. so i definitely need to get yours! i love the picture! he looks so snuggly!