Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparents' Day!!

Yesterday, I received a phone message from my Grandma, also more affectionately known as Gram or GM. She was calling to check in on me, particularly because I have been MIA from the blogging world for over a month now. So in honor of her and of all our grandparents out there on this lovely Grandparents' Day, I will dedicate my first post following the black hole month of the year, otherwise known as August, to them.

Here's to you, Grandpas and Grandmas- Eric and I owe all of you much thankfulness for years of wise advice, lots of love, past spoiling, and of course the fact that we're here :)

To Nicole's GM and GP in Arizona
To Eric's Grandma in California


To Nicole's Grandma and Grandpa in Tennessee

And to Eric's Grandma and Grandpa in Ohio (who for some silly reason I couldn't find in a picture together!)


No comments: