Monday, February 15, 2010

Love, Marriage, and Cleaning Wedding Rings

Happy "the day after" Valentine's Day. I hope you've felt love today as well. To celebrate and enjoy the day together, Eric and I made some yummy cheese fondue. Cheese with green apples is definitely my favorite! Since love has been in the air, I thought I'd throw out a request for help. Living in Denver, my wedding ring has taken a beating through all the constant applications of hand lotion. I try to take it off, but that also can be unfortunate (i.e. last February).

So here's my request! How do you keep your engagement/wedding ring clean! Any at home solutions that work well???

Thanks :) And now I'll make you hungry...

4 comments:

Susan said...

I use ammonia to clean mine most of the time, then about once a year I venture into a jewelry store and have them clean it for free (most do).

Ryan said...

We have a cleaning kit from Tiffany & Co - a bath/solution that liz drops her ring into, comes out really nice!

Unknown said...

I've let mine ring soak in windex before and then used an old toothbrush to clean out the crevices - it turns out nice and shiny! :-)

Unknown said...

Toothpaste and a soft toothbrush works great!