Sunday, February 21, 2010

Date as Old as Time

Well not really... but it was a lot of fun! Eric and I ventured out on a sleety Friday night to go downtown to see Denver Ballet's Beauty and the Beast. It was Eric's first ballet and my third, and though we disagreed on whether a ballet or symphony is more enjoyable, we both had a good time. It was good to finally get to see a production of my favorite story ever it. We even scorned the weather to dress cute, but unfortunately we have become terrible picture takers and so we don't have any evidence to prove we were there. We then went out to this fun brewery for a late, late dinner... so late in fact that we fed a meter we didn't have to. At least my lovely city got some free money I guess. If you live in Denver or are visiting, I would definitely recommend the ballet as a lovely experience.

No comments: