Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yes. Normal life is back.

Today was a day definitely more reminiscent of normal life and not that lovely summer vacation I just said good-bye too.

Get up early- spill coffee on pants while getting in car- run back in and change- get to school almost late- stay super busy all day long- leave feeling like I got nothing done- run almost 3 miles- run home (not literally)- shower quickly- water plants- fix computer*- youth group til 8- go home- play with cats- clean dishes from morning- finally sit down.

Yes, life how I've missed you. As I told my sorta cousin, I love my life, but I don't know how I'd do it with kids! Bring it on school year!

* Disclaimer: I don't normally fix the computers around here- I married well. This normally falls to Eric who not only enjoys it but who also does it in a sixteenth of the time it would take me. However, it is not normal for me to be the spouse who is left behind in the U.S. And since we were having printer problems and the one my friends call to fix their computers is also my missing spouse, I tried to figure it out. At first I failed. But it finally hit me this afternoon, it was a network problem. Now with our printer manually connected and the network for Eric to fix upon his return, computer problems have been averted!

** Please pray for Eric. I talked to him today (he was proud of me for the computer!) and he is not feeling well. Please pray for energy and good health for him! Thanks!

No comments: