Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dorks and Dip Fun

On Saturday night, Eric and I went to our friend Allie's house ready to celebrate all things dorkish. It was a lot of fun!
Eric pulled out a Berkner Band shirt... said he'd have no problem being a dork with his wardrobe! We played some good ol games like Around the World (Eric rocked it!)

We also played some old school video game... Mario maybe? (Apparently I do not have the same skills as my husband has to draw from... )


And most importantly (besides eating some rasberry salsa that took me back to college days), we discovered that Sarah is a gamer!


3 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE the pic of Sarah. Hilarious! Nice work posting! I'll be praying for you on your trip. So sad I can't go...greet everyone for me!!

Sarah Saunier said...

Wow, what a terrible picture. Apparently the 80's prom look is not a good one for me.

Rachael said...

Oh man, I really LOLed when I saw your Gustav Mahler shirt.