Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Family's First Night....

in our new home! It was a pretty exhausting day. We attempted to move some bedroom furniture around.. but tiredness won out! Remind me to never again fix up a house to move into and plan to leave the country in the same week!

Here is the man behind the beautiful kitchen in our new home. I am slightly afraid that he will be left with quite the mess to deal with when I fly away. And I am very happy he let me document him in a first night picture :)
These are the kittens who were not very happy with us when we moved them in the rain. I think they are going to be okay though. This morning they just ran around my feet meowing. I felt like a mother with toddler twins.

1 comment:

Susan said...

yay! new house! you'll never have to move again! (at least for a few years anyways)