Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sheets and Marriage

After almost 3 years of marriage, our sheets are falling apart.

Last week, Eric's pillowcase ripped in half.

Then last night I tore the fold on our top sheet while sleeping.

I don't really know what that means when your sheets fall apart.

Probably that we didn't register for "nice" ones (though they did seem to cost a lot!)

The whole sheet thing reminded me thought of how "long" we've been married. (It's long for us. We're not competing with you 50+ year-ers!)

I'm happy to be married to such a wonderful man. And now to buy some sheets!

3 comments:

Susan said...

That's funny Nicole- although our sheets aren't falling apart, our towels are shredding. For some reason I just thought they were suppose to last forever! 3 years is a long time.

Mary Schwarz said...

Yeah, you should have gone for those 500 count sheets...

Karolena said...

we'd already bought new sheets, but we just invested in a new comforter set. yay for new stuff.