Sunday, January 25, 2009

On a Roll...

What a faithful blogger I have become! haha... just you wait til the craziness of February!

Speaking of roll, do you remember when we used to take pictures the "old-fashioned" way using film? Yeah, yeah I know some of you still do. Anyways, I was reading my kids a book where the main character had to go develop a roll of film. I was trying to explain what it was to these children of this century... they didn't quite understand I don't think.

Speaking of picture taking...
So my friend Mary is an amazing photographer and friend! I've been so excited to watch as her hobby has turned into an amazing opportunity for her to shoot pictures for others! This is an unashamed shout out to go check out her breathtaking photos here!

1 comment:

Mary Schwarz said...

Thanks for the shout out! I need to wrap your present...