Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Break Fun!

Well, things have been a little silent over here.. because we have had good friends in town for my Spring Break!

Our good friends Julie and Chase proved their friendship to us by driving over 13 hours to come and visit us for about a week. It was a great time: we got our game fix for a while (Settlers any one??), went down to the beach in Destin for a day and a half, and I even planted some herbs to try and redeem my previous lack of success in the green thumb department.

It is such a blessing to have such good friends. It was another reminder to me about how important the body of Christ is for encouragement in running the race of life.

Here are some pictures from our fun times:

The Girls

The BoysThe Russells
The Andersons

2 comments:

Mary Schwarz said...

woh, Eric's wild hair days are back...

Carissa Lynn said...

Settlers? YEAH, that is probably one of my favorite games. Sounds like you guys had a blast with Chase and Julie:) I am glad!