Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Eric's New Sideproject

And now it's time for a shameless plug. Recently, I've been working hard on a new project, which I want to share with you all:

www.modernchristianity.org

With the help of a few friends as co-contributors, I've launched a new website devoted to Christian dialogue and discussion. There's not a ton of content on there yet, but it will soon begin to fill up. Please feel free to check it out (and even bookmark it) and leave a comment if you like.

I am excited about this project for a number of reasons, but most of all it feels good to be doing something worthwhile, and learning at the same time. I've been putting a lot of time into learning how to perform various website related tasks (web hosting, domain registration, HTML/CSS, wordpress setup, etc.) and it's been really rewarding so far.

Let me know what you think!

No comments: