Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yes, I Do Appreciate It

This past week I spent my glorious Spring Break- in the land of (almost) no sun- Northern Washington. I am grateful that a week long break from reading groups and runny noses and the hilarious conversations of Kindergarten is in order being a teacher. I'll consider it my perk for constantly being told how awful public educators are.

I ventured with my dear friend Sarah up through Seattle, Olympia National Forest (I think!), and Victoria, B.C. (because after all, Canada is always awesome). We were even in Port Angeles, now famous thanks to Ms. Meyer.

Sarah was the most excellent tour guide. The last time I had ventured up here was during my senior year of high school during which time I suffered from both awkward-hormonal-teenageness and also a bout of food poisoning. Washington is now redeemed.


No comments: