Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy.



So, I'm busy. Ha-right. Of course I'm busy, I'm American. Yes being a team leader is a lot of post-work working and now I'm pulling my clothes out of suitcases on the weekends for 3 weeks running and, and, and.... I'll stop before I lose you, because, well you're busy too. It's our American simultaneous blessing and curse. And chances are as you read this, you're thinking of how busy you are.

Perhaps, you're like the Special Ed staff in my district who have all their Sped documentation due on Frdiay.

Or like my friend who's busy being a mom and working and selling a home.

Or one of the med students I know.

Or Eric who just had about one and a half too many projects for school this week.

This isn't one of those posts on how we should all take time to smell the roses like some of our friends in other international communities. It's just life.

Which is why, I am thankful for the respite afforded to me.

For things like the Rocky Mountains. And good friends to share them with. Even if it means one more weekend out of a suitcase.




No comments: