Monday, April 18, 2011

What Warms My Heart

Big, thick manuals telling me how to do my job.

No sarcasm here, either.

Being a super type-A person, I received a manual that lays out in nice flow charts what I'm supposed to do as Team Host in Sierra Leone this summer.

As, Sarah put it, "She'll have it read by the end of the week." True.

What is a Team Host, you ask? As teams with Children of the Nations come to serve in Sierra Leone this summer, I'll help them out. A basic "Kindergarten style" definition for sure, but it pretty much sums it up. If you want to know more, I do have a very lovely manual.

I do want to clarify that I am still also leading the teacher team and working with the teachers (yay)- just call me a woman of many talents.

Time to read.

1 comment:

Sarah Saunier said...

Yeah for the team host. Although you are an old lady now! :) hehe. Happy Reading!