Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.


We at least were prepared to watch one of the best movies of all time.

A week ago Tuesday... (I know, I know- and I still have to post about little sis-in-law's visit!) we crossed another To Enjoy off of my list. It's definitely beating out the To-Create one.

We headed up to the Red Rocks Amphitheater to enjoy some Wesley and Buttercup action and to enjoy the beautiful scenery. It was amazing! I was happy to be joined by lots of good friends, including some last minute additions. It was fun to watch the movie with a sold-out crowd and to hear the cheers, boos, and along-side quotes as the movie progressed.



The only warning I would give would be to watch out for aerial attacks. I was half-way through my dinner when I heard a SPLAT and received a protein rich bundle of well .... For your viewing pleasure, see below. I guess I can take a gift from a bird over an ROUS though.


So... what's your favorite line?


3 comments:

Mary Schwarz said...

“You just wiggled your finger, that doesn't make you happy?”

Chase Russell said...

Am I going mad, or did the word "think" escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass!

Julie said...

"He's only mostly dead." What a fun thing to go do!!