Sunday, April 11, 2010

Because HE's Still Risen

Easter is a wonderful holiday to reflect upon God's love, Christ's sacrifice, and the Spirit's power that we have been blessed with beyond words. And, after Lent and the day have passed, it is easy to push aside the message of the Gospel in our daily lives until Ash Wednesday or Easter morn roll around again. I know this is true for me, as much as I desire to live my life in the reality of the Gospel day by day. We had a wonderful conversation with friends last night, about what it means to live in response to our salvation. Honest. Convicting. Real. I am so thankful for these friends that I not only celebrated Easter with *yay fun pictures below* but who are also in my lives the other 364 days of the year to strive alongside me this side of Heaven.

Egg Hunt!


My Masterpieces


Of course :)


For a picture taken by Ella my car, it wasn't too bad!


The event.

No comments: