Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cowboys and Settlers




Though we didn't really dress up, we still had a lot of fun! While passing out candy to ages 1 to like 40???, we had friends over for an October 31 game night. First Eli settled it in Settlers with a close win, and then we went on to play the best game ever: BANG! I was the sheriff for the first time ever, and I am sad to report that my deputies did not do their job, nor I mine, and the west has yet to be won! However, it was awesome fun. Even all my skeptical friends agreed. If you want to play Settlers with us sometime, please do! But if you want to play BANG you need to become friends with Eli and Naomi first :)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

We play Settlers and Bang, too! Maybe when you all come down for Xmas we can have a siblings Settlers competition. :)

Nicole said...

or Thanksgiving!!

Chase Russell said...

I feel that this evening was only made possible by influences of the Russells.