Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An Update on Hives, Hair, and Housing

Well, I'm a little less harebrained than I was the other day... or at least I have less hair anyways!

Thank you to all who have been praying for Eric and I! I have some good news to share. First, my hives are officially gone which is such a relief. The sad news is you all missed a pretty funny Benadryl-ed up version of myself :)

More good news... we officially have a place to live and an address! Yea! Now they have a place to ship my luggage if it gets lost, and even more importantly, my sweet husband will have a place to ship our stuff and himself! Thank you to Sarah for your apartment hunting, the Hunts for offering your home as a storage bin, and to my grandparents for offering to watch the great-grandkitties!

Our house if practically packed (at least I'm convincing myself of this as I take time to type this), and we will load up on Friday.

I leave Saturday and would appreciate your prayers for the trip. (See previous post.)

Oh, and I chopped off my hair. It was very liberating :)

1 comment:

Faith said...

Your haircut is super cute! I am trying to get the guts to chop mine off. I have been letting it grow for a while and I am not sure I am ready to let it go.
I am so glad everything for your move is going well. Dave and I know alot about moving. We have moved on average, every 6 months since we have been married. Let us know if we can help in any way!