Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Photo Documentation of a Visit from the Schwarzs

Over Memorial Day weekend, we were blessed with a visit from our good friends Jay and Mary. We can ultimately credit Mary with the fact that we share this blog, as we met through her, and we really like Jay a lot too! This post is a little late in coming, but I was waiting on the amazing photos from Mary who is a photographer. Check her out here! Note the new sidebar picture is also one of her shots!

Over the weekend, we...
rocked out to Guitar Hero

Packed some boxes

Solved the world's problems

And did some kitten photo shoots...


We also went to the Civil Right's Memorial in Montgomery. Cheap and enjoyable if you ever find yourself in south Alabama. Unfortunately, Mary forgot her camera.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVED seeing you four together! I am so glad y'all got to visit and I LOVED the pics. I am addicted to taking pics of my cat, so I really love the cat pics.
Hope you guys are doing well with lots going on.
Love ya!