Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good Evening!

Yes, indeed it was a good one.

* Managed to leave work before 6 pm (ugh, don't even get me started on that...)
* Had a good run with Sus... and solved the healthcare system (yeah right).
* Eric made a delicious dinner... involving pasta, chicken, and mushrooms (yes, I like mushrooms now).
* And he even agreed to watch what I've just re-decided is one of my all time favorite movies...

This movie always cracks me up. I've had a hankering to watch it for a few days ever since I was talking to a friend about Fool's Gold. However, hands down Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey are much better in this. In college, we probably watched this movie- how many times???- I'll guess 7. The soundtrack is awesome; the memories are awesome; and I think Eric may even like (tolerate) it.

All in all, it was a good evening. I'm off to bed!