Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Recap


Eric and I have unpacked the suitcase, and we are back from our Thanksgiving excursion up to Knoxville to visit my dad's parents and some of my extended family. We had a good time hanging out with my grandparents, going up to Gatlinburg (think Branson), enjoying the fall leaves (which stayed just long enough for us to come and see them), hanging out with a dear friend at ...mmm... Starbucks, and watching a lot of football (yeah Aggies!). It was a good trip.

This morning at church one of the elders told Eric that he needed to stop dragging me from home for all of these trips... haha, they are still getting to know me. Where do we go next???

1 comment:

Sarah Saunier said...

They still aren't used to the fact that people travel out of Alabama. Sierra Leone is going to be a big shock for them!